Project 1 – Covering the operational costs at the Reception and Identification Centre, Fylakio, Evros
1. “Covering the operational costs of the First Reception Centre, Fylakio/Evros”
Project Promoter: First Reception Service
Expected outcome: Strengthened institutional framework to ensure legal protection and care for the most vulnerable group of migrants, namely unaccompanied children.
The project will cover the running costs of the First Reception Centre at Fylakio/Evros, enabling the centre to offer accommodation and care for irregular migrants and asylum- seekers.
The pre-defined project will include the following activities:
- Providing material reception conditions including accommodation, food, clothes, etc.
- Providing health services
- Providing translation services
- Development of information material
- Provision of electricity, water and sewage
- Maintenance and repair of the First Reception Centre
- Providing security services