Assistance to the Asylum Service
2. “Assistance to the Asylum Service”
Project Promoter: Asylum Service
Expected outcome: Well-functioning asylum system in place, enabling asylum-seekers to bring forward their claim for international protection, have their claim processed in due time and be offered accommodation during processing of their case, or to return voluntary to their country of origin.
The Project shall fund core activities of the Asylum Service.
The pre-defined project will include the following activities:
- Provision of interpretation and transcription services,
- Conducting refugee status determination,
- Providing medical and psycho-social support,
- Developing information material, including a free telephone line (“hot line”).
- Staff recruitment
- Purchase of equipment for capacity – building of interpretation services
- Establishment of e-library and enrichment of physical library
- Transcription of interviews