MINISTRY OF PUBLIC ORDER
The Chief of the Hellenic Police Force, Police Lieutenant General Mr. George Aggelakos, having accepted the invitation by the European Parliament, the Federal Ministry of Home Affairs of Germany and the German newspaper `Behorden Spiegel` shall follow as of tomorrow the works of the 9th European Police Conference taking place on the 14th and the 15th of February in Berlin.
The Chief shall be joined by the Head of KEMEA (Center for Security Studies) of the Public Order Ministry, the retired Police Lieutenant General Mr. Vassilios Konstantinidis as well as by other officials of the Hellenic Police Force Headquarters.
The following issues, among others, shall be discussed in this Conference:
- Security in important events,
- Crisis management of important events,
- International factors regarding internal security.
Furthermore, in a special debate forum, the Head of KEMEA of the Public Order Ministry shall develop the subject: `Security in important events. The lessons learned during the Athens 2004 Olympic Games`.
Moreover, the following have been invited to attend this forum, among others:
- the former Home Affairs Minister of Germany, Mr. Otto Schilly,
- the Home Affairs Minister of Chine, Mr. Yongkang Zhou,
- the Public Security Minister of Israel, Mr. Gideon Ezra,
- the Home Affairs Minister of Romania, Mr. Vasile Blaga,
- the Deputy Home Affairs Minister of Poland, Mr. Wladyslaw Stasiak.
For more information Tel. : +30 210 6977505
Fax : +30 210 6929764
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org